Chrome Oxide green is manufactured as a finely ground green powder.
Contact us for best quality Chrome Oxide Green
In paints, both oil and cement varieties, particularly for outside applications, to withstand severe weather conditions. Other uses are in the manufacture of linoleum, ceramic glazes, coloured glass, stainless steel electrodes, buffing and polishing compounds and for manufacturing chromium metal.
- Chromium Oxide as Cr2O3 [ Not less than 99.00% ]
- Volatile Matter [ Not more than 0.30% ]
- Residue on Seive [ Not more than 0.50% ]
- Matter soluble in water [ Not more than 0.30% ]
- Particle shape [ Spherical ]
- Mean Particle size [ 1.0m ]
- PH [ 5-7 ]
- Colour, staining power, tone [ Equal to the approved sample ]
- Oil absorption [ Within 5 of the approved samples ]
50 kilogram pp bags
No special conditions. Does not deteriorate at all
Does not affect the human system as the chemical is inert and non toxic.